How to soundproof a Home Office: A Comprehensive Guide
Working in your home office and finding it hard to concentrate with all the noise around you? Don’t worry; we are here to help you. In this article, we will tell you how to soundproof your home office and effectively block all the racket!
It can be both a blessing and a curse to work from home. Not only are you there for your family, but you also don’t have to commute to your office daily that can be a significant relief.
However, you have to deal with the distractions and interruptions when working at home. Work productivity highly decreases due to noise. With the help of the right plan, you can get rid of this factor and gain 100% productivity.
Want to have a quiet, peaceful work area? Let’s get started!
Considering the variables
Before you can get any physical work done, you need to formulate a game plan. For that, you have to follow a few simple steps. Let’s take a look at
what those are before you get to the business of actually soundproofing your room.
The first step in any DIY project is deciding the time frame. You need to set a time within which you are going to complete your project. Are you thinking of completing your work over the weekend? Or are you going to make it a week-long project? It depends on how much time you have. Once you have decided this, you can move on to the next step.
Level of Sound Proofing
The next step is deciding the level of soundproofing you want. Are you looking for a new build or a full renovation, or simply upgrade your already installed soundproofing measures? Decide the level of work you are going to need according to your requirements.
It is easier to build a soundproof home office than soundproofing an existing one. However, you can do that as well with just a little more effort.
As with everything else in the world, you have to keep your budget in mind when you are soundproofing your home office. Higher price tags are not a guarantee of high quality as well. You should not merely get soundproofing products based on their cost. Make a budget, write down your requirements, and then compare both these factors. You can easily soundproof your home office within an affordable budget if you plan sensibly.
Places you need to soundproof
Now comes the main part. You have to take a look at all the places where noise is coming in from and then make it soundproof.
The maximum amount of noise in your home is going to come from the door. Mostly, the interior doors have a hollow core and do not have a tight seal. Even though this makes them cost-effective, it allows the noise to vibrate right through the doors. You can thicken up your existing door with the help of acoustic foam, MLV, or fabric. You can add a layer of fiberboard on both sides of the door.
You can remove the current door and install a door that has a solid core. If you don’t want to replace your existing door, then you can seal the door with the help of an acoustic viscoelastic compound that would fill any open spaces or small gaps that are present between the door and the adjoining wall. You can also use foam insulation for the gaps.
Moreover, you will have to fit weatherstripping yourself and a door sweep as well. It is not very difficult to install the weather stripping. Simply measure the door and cut the weather stripping so that it would fit the door. It may take you a few tries, in the beginning, to get it right, but don’t worry, it’s not rocket science. You can also get a soundproofing blanket and hang it on the back of your door.
The door sweep needs to be installed along the door’s bottom edge. Similar to the installation of weather stripping, all you have to do is measure the door sweep, cut it, and then apply it in place. Make sure that the door sweep covers the threshold when you close the door but doesn’t scrape the floor as you open the door.
Here are the three best soundproof door sweeps we can recommend:
- ✔ Keeps the Outside Out: This sealing strip can do it all. It’s waterproof, soundproof, and durable. It’ll keep your home free of dust and water from storms. Need to save some money? The sealing strip will help to insulate your home and reduce electric costs
- ✔ Tough and Durable: 118"(39x3) L x 2" W" for three doors! The premium silicone is safe, water-resistant, and anti-scratch. It’ll keep the outside out so that you can enjoy the peace and quiet of your home. It can handle any kind of weather or wear that it might face!
- ✔ Fits like a Glove: The luxurious smooth surface and sophisticated white color blends in perfectly with any home design and can seal a gap of up to 18 mm. The tight fit prevents detachment and deformity, even after years of use!
- ✔ Effortless Installation: No tools needed! Simply stick the strip to the bottom of your door and attach the seal strip. It couldn’t be easier. ★ NOTE: Please kindly note the adhesive may damage the door, it's no suggested to tear off the door seal once stickup, or be really careful if have to. ★
- ✔ Waterproof Backing: The Ohuhu Door Seal Strip boasts unmatched water resistance and adhesion. It’ll keep your home nice and dry, even in the worst storms! It’s also great for bathrooms, laundry rooms, and anywhere you might need it. ★ NOTE ★: Please stick the seal on the inside of the door, or the cold outside will freeze the seal.
- Easy Fix Gap to Stop Drafty. Have the dirt, dust, and drafty problems with your rooms. Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It is easy and fasts to fix your door gap help keep the room temperature and block dirt. Making your house more energy-efficient and green.
- Fit For Most Door. Our door seal strip made of silicone, and 39 inches long. It is easy to cut to fit most door sizes. It is can cover up to 1.5 inch gap. Install by 3M VHB adhesive backing, allows you to stick to doors of different materials. such as wood, metal, plastic etc. It should be noted that the pasting surface must be clean and smooth.
- More Efficient and Durable. 3 layers of seals stop the noise, dirt, dust and drafty layer by layer, which can provide better block effect. Silicone material is flexible and durable, ensuring a longer service life.
- Easy And Fast Installation. The adjustable silicone is flexible for a custom fit. Just cut to size and then peel and stick. Please remember not to open and close the door too frequent within 24 hours after installation.
- We guarantee your good purchase experience. Ensuring top quality is our number one priority. Amazon ensures that if you are not satisfied with any reason you can get a full refund. Unusable due to manufacturing defects, we will resend new product ASAP. We provide 7x24 hours customer mail service.
- 【HEAVY DUTY AND DURABLE MATERIAL】- Made of flexible and adjustable silicone for a snug fit, ensures door bottom seal is durable and easily attachable as well as removable.
- 【ALL SEASON PROTECTION】- Protects your home and family from adverse weather conditions, stopping the heat from escaping during the winter season, and keeping cool air inside during the summer. A cool and warm gift for your family and friends.
- 【INSTALLATION GUIDE】- 1)Measure the bottom of the door and cut the excess seal; 2)Clean and dry the surface; 3)Peel off the backing film; 4)Apply the strip to the door. Easy to install and stays in place. **Take on a couple of these steps and you will be amazed by the results!
- 【WATERPROOF BACKING】-The Door Seal Strip boasts unmatched water resistance and adhesion. It’ll keep your home nice and dry, even in the worst storms! It’s also great for bathrooms, laundry rooms, and anywhere you might need it
- [AFTER-CUSTOMER SERVICE] - With humanize return policy. If you are not Satisfied with your Purchase for Any Reason, Please Feel Free To Contact Us! We will respond your message within 24 hours. If there are any product quality problem, we have free return policy. All we want is to let every customer feel happy with this purchase
It is not about being noise sensitive. If you keep hearing sounds from various sources, it is going to stress you out. When you are working, you can’t afford to be annoyed and stressed. The second thing that allows noise to penetrate a room is windows. If you are going to build a new home office, then you should install windows that have sound insulation. Noise blocking windows are usually energy-efficient and reduce cooling and heating costs, which is another advantage.
However, if you are planning to soundproof existing windows, then you have to fill the gaps in between window panes to stop the noise from coming inside your office. You will need to remove the drywall and the existing molding, and then fill the empty spaces with some type of soundproofing material like mineral fiber batts, cotton batts, or at times, fiberglass insulation batts.
You have to use the same sealing procedure as you did for the door. Apply the viscoelastic compound, followed by foam insulation. Once you are done, you can reinstall the molding. You also need to apply weather stripping on the windows making sure there are no cracks. Once you have applied the weather stripping, you may have difficulty in closing the window. However, that is a sign that you have successfully soundproofed your window!
Here are the 3 best soundproof window curtains we can recommend:
- READY MADE: Set includes 2 BLACKOUT CURTAINS PANELS of 42" wide x 63" length with 6 grommets top each. Quality fabric without liner feels soft and heavy.
- SERVE WELL: Curtains impede 85%-99% light and UV rays(Dark color curtains work well). Noise-reducing, better TV viewing thanks to the innovative triple weave technology.
- ENERGY SMART: Triple weave blackout fabric balances room temperature by insulating against summer heat and winter chill. Protect your furniture, floors, and artwork from the ravages of the sun, the drapes will pay for themselves off over time.
- GOOD TO GO: Thread trimmed and wrinkle-free, ring (1.6-inch inner diameter) fits easily with standard curtain rods. All sets for you to put them up right away.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN: NICETOWN blackout curtains are made to last. Machine washable in cold water, tumble dry. Quick ironing or steam clean when needed. Visiting the NICETOWN store, find out your favorite curtains.
- These blackout curtain panels are made of high quality imported 100% Polyester.Your package will include 2 blackout curtain panels. Each panel measures W38 x L 54 inch
- Triple weaved soft opaque room darkening curtains can get 90%-99% sunlight out for bedtime (dark color works better).You can get total privacy with all your indoor activity,enjoy your time with these block-out curtains
- These thermal curtains will balance room temperature by insulating against summer HEAT and winter CHILL.Our room curtains panel is heavy enough to reduce some noise ideal for those living beside busy streets
- Hanging these window coverings,durable blackout drapes will add elegance and luxury to your window. Beautiful window covers make your room unique, 3 inch fits most standard rods. Same fabric and color on both sides
- Small window curtains can machine washable in cold water, tumble dry, single wash cycle, no bleaching. Ironed at low temperature if needed
- 3 LAYERS - Package includes 2 panels total width 104 inch. 1 layer in front (pure white), 1 layer in back(grayish white) & 1 detachable felt fabric lining in the middle. No Toxic & formaldehyde.
- NOISE REDUCTION - Detachable felt fabric liner is in the middle of the 3 layers, which can absorb annpying noise. 3 Layers make it possible to maximum dampen noise and create peaceful environment.
- 100% BLACKOUT - Triple weave blackout fabric & 3 layers design make it possible to completely keep out the harsh light and UV ray. Open the time of daytime sleep.
- COST SAVING - Balance room temperature by insulating against summer heat and winter chill. It's both save your energy budget and bring you a dark & quiet surroundings.
- EASY CARE - Easy to install and maintain. Detach the felt liner before machine wash, using only non-chlorine bleach & warm iron when needed. Tumble dry low.
Whether it is kids running in the hallways, or construction workers outside your house, there is going to be noise. What you have to do is take measures to reduce the amount of noise as much as possible.
When soundproofing your home office, the walls are going to take more time than the windows and doors. You can soundproof them first, or you can do them later, it is up to you and your preferences.
If you are building a new office, you should use staggered studs or double studs, along with resilient channels and sound clips that will reduce the noise being transferred from one side of the wall to the other side.
There are several options available when it comes to wall insulation. If there is any space between two interior walls, you need to fill it with insulation to reduce noise.
If you are thinking of soundproofing existing walls, then you should remove the drywall between the two walls and add insulation material between them. Moreover, you need to look for crevices, cracks, holes, etc. on the wall. You can either repair them, or you can add an acoustic viscoelastic compound. You can also add the acoustic viscoelastic compound to the seams between the drywall. Drywall, on its own, also works a good sound barrier. All you have to do is add more protection and insulation.
Another option that you can consider is gluing a thin layer of acoustic board to the existing drywall. You can buy the acoustic board in the form of tiles and then install it in particular places or all over the drywall, as the need might be.
Moreover, you can also add plywood, particleboard, or OSB, to your existing wall. However, these options may damage your existing wall as they are heavy.
Whatever you choose, make sure that you seal the cracks and holes that are present anywhere in your walls to ensure your office becomes noise-free. Your wall is going to be useless when it comes to blocking noise if there are holes in it. Fill the holes and cracks in your walls with sound-absorbing material like fiberglass batt insulation.
Here are the 3 best soundproof acoustic wall panels we can recommend:
- EACH TILE Splits into "2 WEDGES". Each Panel is 2 Inch thick ( Block Size ) (2" x12" x 12" ) Once You Split - Each egg Peaks at the HIGHEST point of 2 inches.
- Note: Can help increase sound clarity in a room or space. Great Use For Media Content (You Tubers / Music Edit & Recording, Video Gamer). Used to acoustically treat walls or, most commonly ceilings (especially if they aren't parallel to the floor) Light Weight Soundproof Foam easy can be applied on Ceilings. Soft / Flexible - even great for sound proof padding sound insulation sound dampening (Camera accessories, Go-Pro etc.)
- Interlocked Foam Eggcrates
- Passes : TECHNICAL BULLETIN CAL 117-2013: Requirements, Test Procedure and Apparatus for Testing the Smolder Resistance of Materials Used in Upholstered Furniture. CAL 117 for short, is a regulation that sets the standard for upholstered furniture flammability in the furniture industry
- 【MULTI-COLOR OPTIONS】: These noise cancelling foam panels come with various colors which can be mixed and match for aesthetic looks and design. Perfect for individuals to reduce and absorb unwanted echoes, waves, reverb and flutter echoes and wall decoration.
- 【HIGH DENSITY AND ECO-FRIENDLY】: Made with 100% Polyester Fiber, it is both safe to breathe in and touch, making it great for any location in the home or studio, it's safe for adults, kids, and pets!
- 【IMPROVED ACOUSTIC QUALITY】: These noise-insulation panels are multi-purpose, it can be used for professional studios, rehearsal rooms, concert halls, podcasting, churches, home theaters, vocal booths, home studios, offices, man caves, dog kennels, utility closets and more. By deadening unwanted sound using absorption panels, you can make other sounds much clearer.
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】: Can be installed by anyone! Simply attach spray adhesive or 3M Double Sided Tape (sold separately) to the back of each panel and adhere in the desired position.
- 【100% SATISFACTION SHOPPING】: “Contact Seller” if you are not happy with the purchase or have any questions.Our Excellent customer service will leave you with no worries after you buy it.
- ✅ PERFECT For Home Walls, Recording Studio, Youtube Equipment, Podcast Equipment, Gaming Setup & More!
- ✅ HIGH DENSITY Sound Deadening Material - 230kg/m3, better Sound Insulation than soundproofing foam!
- ✅ NRC 0.95 - LAB TESTED Noise Reduction Coefficient; commercial grade results conveniently packaged for home or office use
- ✅ ECO-FRIENDLY - Made with 100% Polyester Fiber, it is both safe to breathe in and touch, making it great for any location in the home or studio.
- ✅ EASY TO INSTALL - Can be installed by anyone! Simply attach 3M Double Sided Tape (sold separately) to the back of each panel and adhere in the desired position - that's it!
The next thing you have to consider is your floors. Carpeting is a great option for soundproofing your floors. You can install new carpets, or you can soundproof existing ones. You can add acoustic tiles and carpet padding to your existing carpets. You will have to pull back your existing carpet and remove the current padding and tack strips. After this, you will have to lay the acoustic tiles loosely, and place the new foam on the top of the tiles. Place tack strips, and re-stretch your carpet over the whole system.
Here are the 3 best soundproof carpets and rugs we can recommend:
- Dense pad designed to be used with all area rug types
- Felt constructed from the carpet fiber cutoffs remaining from the manufacturing process of open loop carpets.
- About 1/4" thickness providing plusher feel when walking on rug.
- Brown rubber backing keeps rugs in place.Mohawk always recommends the use of a slip resistant rug pad under your rug
- Fiber side has rough feel to grip rug backing. Rubber side has an embossed pattern to grip hard surfaces.
- FINALLY A MAT YOU CAN PUT IN THE DRYER: While most other products are not machine dryable or can only be washed a few times (read their small print), our GORILLA GRIP 60 Inch x 24 Inch Bath Rugs have been tested and can be machine washed and machine dried time and time again. We use the more expensive TP Rubber backing (not PVC or glue) which is much stronger and durable for long lasting use.
- ULTRA PLUSH SHAG: Pamper your feet! Our bath mat features a luxurious, soft pile that soothes tired feet and shields toes from the cold floor. The density and plushness of our pile surpasses that of most other brands.
- ULTRA-ABSORBENT: High-pile, thick Chenille fabric helps save your floors from dripping water while you're stepping out of the bath, shower, or getting ready by the sink. Moisture is trapped in the mat's deep pile, allowing the rug to dry quickly and cleanly.
- !WARNING: Place rug on CLEAN DRY SMOOTH FLOOR only. Water under rug can cause it to slip. Keep bottom of rug dry.
- CREATE YOUR BATHROOM OASIS: With many different color and sizes to choose from, you will easily find rugs to coordinate with your decor! Plus, all of our rugs come with a 10-Year No Questions Asked Guarantee. If you are at all unsatisfied with your product, please contact us (through Amazon if past the standard return window) and we will be happy to provide you with your choice of a replacement or refund. We stand by our products 100% and want our customers to love them as much as we do!
- FELT + RUBBER - Non-slip felt + rubber rug pad designed to be used with all rug types. Felt surface layer has a rough feel to grip rugs, preventing bunching and creeping, while rubber bottom layer prevents slipping in any direction.
- NATURAL RUBBER BACKING - Our felt + rubber rug pads are made with natural rubber, rather than plastic/PVC, for better grip in high traffic areas.
- DENSE CUSHION - Pad contains 17oz of felt and 14oz of rubber per square yard. Thickness is approximately 1/8" throughout (actual thickness may very slightly in production). This combination offers moderate cushioning without bulking.
- SAFE FOR ALL FLOORS - Natural rubber backing can be used safely on hard surface flooring such as hardwood, laminate, stone, tile & more.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - Youâ€ll love this rug pad, and if you arenâ€t absolutely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days for a full refund. Contact us via amazon messaging and we will be happy to assist.
Air vents are another place where noise can enter. You can soundproof your home office all you want, installing solid core doors, thick, carpets, acoustic foam, etc. but if you don’t soundproof the air vent, it will all be in vain.
There are two ways you can soundproof your air vent. You can block it entirely, or you can make a sound maze.
If you remove the air vent and fill the hole, you are going to remove noise effectively. However, without ventilation, your room is going to get extremely hot in the summer. You need air vents to keep the temperature of your room normal.
Therefore, the second option, that of creating a sound maze, is a better one. It will take a little more time and work, but you will get a soundproof room with nice ventilation. You can also add vent covers to reduce noise.
All you have to do is create a small maze within the vent space. You can make the maze using wood strips, and attach the acoustic foam to the strips. The sound will have to travel through this maze, and by the time it reaches the room, it will be significantly reduced.
You need to reduce the structural sounds. If your home office is directly above your garage, you are going to face noise issues. There is only one way to reduce structural sounds is to use isolation techniques. You have to separate the layers of the wall to ensure that noise doesn’t pass from one layer to the other. You can add another layer of drywall to do this.
Here are the 3 best soundproof vent covers we can recommend:
- Double thick magnet sheet magnetically seals the air from passing through metal vents on sidewall or floor and reduces noise. Not for ceiling vent applications
- Magnetic Vent Cover dimension: 15.5" (L) x 8" (W), pack of 4. Cuts easily with scissors for a custom fit
- Lower your energy cost by not heating or cooling unused spaces. Redirect air flow to needed areas for added comfort
- Compatible with HVAC at home, in the office, on RVs and boats; withstands up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- White surface of UnityStar air vent covers blends well with office and you living areas.
- YOU’VE READ OUR COMPETITOR’S REVIEWS: Their covers are flimsy, weak, and fall off easily. Ours are 4 times thicker (most competitors are .5mm, ours are 2mm), which means they will NOT MOVE and will NOT FALL off your vents. Try them for yourself.
- MAKE SURE YOUR VENTS AREN’T ALUMINUM OR PLASTIC – Magnets won’t stick on either of these surfaces. Put a regular refrigerator magnet up to your vents to make sure they are magnetic.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU FORGOT EXISTED – My name is Adam, and my family owns The Better Home. Any time your purchase one of my family’s products, you get my personal phone number and can call or text me with any product questions. This way you know you’re talking to a real person and will get a quick response!
- EASILY CUT TO ANY SIZE (you can also paint them)
- 5.5”x12” FITS THE MOST COMMON VENTS – Also works for almost any vent including RV, HVAC, AC, heating, cold air return, furnace, and dryer vents.
- GUARANTEED MANGETIC STRENGTH - includes 8 powerful neodymium magnets strong enough to block air flow to any metal vent or register (doesn’t work on aluminum vents)
- SAVE ON ENERGY BILLS – blocks air flow to all metal vents - HVAC, AC, home, RV, fireplace, floor, furnace, wall, air conditioning, cold air return, dryer, vent hood, heat vent, exhaust, foundation, commercial
- WORKS ON MOST VENT SIZES – can easily be cut down with a pair of scissors to any of the following sizes: 5x12, 5.5x12, 8x8, 8x12, 6x12, 4x12, 11x7, 4x10, 6x12, 7x11
- PAINT IT ANY COLOR: vent covers are white, but can be painted any color you like
You also need to soundproof the ceiling of your home office. You can put acoustic foam in your ceiling, and it will reduce some of the noise. If you are soundproofing your existing ceiling, then all you can do is add soundproof insulation. If you are building a new home office, then you should build your roof in layers to prevent structural noises.
Here are the 3 best soundproof acoustic panels for ceiling we can recommend:
- u【Eco-friendly and Safety】Made of high quality environmentally polyurethane foam, these studio foam are durable and effective, no health risks, safe to use.
- u【Noise Absorbing】Our sound foam panels can dampen and diffuse mid to low frequency sound waves inside of a room, to minimize interference, increases increasing sound clarity.
- These soundproofing foam panels come with 24 pack in the package, each tile is 1 square foot of 1 inch thick acoustic wedge, 12 pack covers an area of 12 square feet.
- u【Easy to Install】These studio sound absorbing panels can be used as acoustic cover for walls, ceilings and doors, just easily attach it with staples, nails, screws, tacks or glue.
- u【Widely Usage】Our sound dampening foam panels are great for recording studios, vocal booths, control rooms, also ideal for home theaters, professional movie theaters, concert halls and more.
- EFFECTIVE DESIGN THAT IS EASY TO INSTALL. Wedge style angled design ensures optimum sound absorbency. The acoustical barrier can be applied for permanent or temporary use. We suggest our Acoustic Foam Adhesive Square 24 Pack (available separately on Amazon) You can also use 3M General Purpose 45 adhesive spray, push pins, strong double sided tape, or 3M Command Strips, (not included).
- HELPS WITH NOISE REDUCTION. Two inch thick foam is used to absorb mid to high frequencies and to control and trap echoes. Wedge style is comparable to eggshell foam and is best for when absolute sound deadening is not imperative, but moderate sound deadening is desired.
- ECONOMICAL SOLUTION. Create a great listening or recording environment with the best value noise reduction products. SoundAssured foam squares are a low cost solution to get better recordings at home or in the studio. Acoustic panels are used for professional studios, rehearsal rooms, concert halls, podcasting, churches, home theaters, vocal booths, home studios, offices, man caves, dog kennels, utility closets, and more...
- MADE IN USA AND CLASS-A FIRE RETARDANT. Our acoustic foam has Class A (Self Extinguishing) rating for ASTM E 84.
- WHAT YOU GET: One bundle of four (4) 1' squares of 2" thick professional acoustic foam. Coverage is 4 square feet. Mix and match charcoal with our color foam. BUY MORE AND SAVE! 5% off orders of 8 units or more. 10% off orders of 15 units or more. Includes all SoundAssured products. COUPON CODES BELOW.
- uEco-friendly and Safety: This studio foam is made of environmentally polyurethane foam, with high quality durability and effective, no health risks
- uNoise Absorbing: This sound foam dampens and diffuses mid to low frequency sound waves inside of a room, to minimize interference, increases increasing sound clarity
- u Suitable Size: This soundproofing panels package including 50 pack, each tile is 1 square foot of 2 inch thick acoustic wedge, 12 pack covers an area of 6 square feet
- u Easy to Install: This foam panels can be used as acoustic cover for walls, ceilings and doors, just easily attach it with staples, nails, screws, tacks or glue
- u Widely Usage: This soundproof wall panels is great for recording studios, vocal booths, control rooms, also ideal for home entertainment theaters and office
If you add furniture to your home office, it will not reduce the noise coming from outside, but it will effectively lessen the echo effect. You can add thick rugs and couches that have soft cushions. You can add thick curtains and large picture frames.
A few curtains are made in a way that helps them block noise. Dark shades will help you block heat as well, which will make your room energy efficient as well. If you prevent echo within your office, it may not make a lot of difference in terms of noise reduction, but it will offer you a little bit of peace and quiet.
You need to buy sound blocking products, not sound deadening ones. Confused? Don’t be. If you purchase sound deadening curtains or foam panels, all they are going to do is stop sounds from echoing in the room. They are not going to prevent noises from entering the room. Sound blocking products will help you achieve that.
The hyperconnected economy of today is giving a lot of people to work from the comfort of their homes. There are several benefits of working from home and are different for everyone. However, the issue of noise is common for all those who work from home. There are certain measures that you can apply to reduce noise in your home office.
We have briefly discussed the things you need to do in order to make your home office soundproof. Follow the steps we have mentioned above, and you will have a quiet, peaceful place from where you can work while never leaving the safety of your home. If you reduce the amount of noise in your home office, you will be able to focus better and increase your work productivity.
Happy working from home, Folks!